COURSE NAME: Crystal Reports XI - Level 2 (4060)
Now that you have completed the first course, or are familiar with the basics of building and modifying reports, you're ready to move ahead to create complex reports and data sources using Crystal Reports' tools. In this course, you'll not only learn how to create more sophisticated reports including sub reports and cross-tabs, but you'll also learn how to increase the speed and efficiency of your reports by using SQL queries. You will create complex reports using Crystal Reports' tools.
- Access 2003 - Fundamentals (4060) or equivalent knowledge
- Crystal Reports XI - Level 1 (4060) or equivalent knowledge
- Windows XP Professional - Level 1 (4060) or equivalent knowledge
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create running totals in a report.
- build cross-tabs in your report.
- add subreports to a report.
- design a report that uses a drill-down.
- improve processing speed in your reports.
- chart single and multiple data series.
- report from Excel data.
- implement report prompts.
- enhance report functionality.
Unit 1: Creating Running Totals
Unit 2: Building Cross-tabs in Your Report
Unit 3: Adding Subreports
Unit 4: Creating Drill-downs
Unit 5: Enhancing Report Processing by Writing SQL Statements
Unit 6: Charting Data
Unit 7: Reporting on Excel Data with Crystal Reports
Unit 8: Working with Prompts
Unit 9: Enhancing Report Functionality
Are you looking for E-Learning Course Outlines?