COURSE NAME: ITIL LifeCycle: Service Strategy (4051)
Service Strategy sets the direction for the other four stages of the IT lifecycle. During this stage, business cases are evaluated against the organizations current Service Portfolio, demand and patterns of business activity are predicted, plans and policies are developed and costs are considered and approved. This three-day course focuses on understanding the critical elements of Service Strategy as well as managerial understanding of the Service Portfolio, Demand and Financial Management processes. The course culminates with the ITIL Intermediate Service Strategy certification examination.
Upon successful completion of this course will understand:
- Service Strategy Principles
- Defining services and market spaces
- Conducting Strategic Assessments
- Financial Management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Managing demand
- Driving strategy through the Service Lifecycle
- Understanding Critical Success Factors and risks
Are you looking for E-Learning Course Outlines?